What is Unimarket NOW?
Unimarket NOW is our biennial conference that brings together Unimarket users, our supplier community and our strategic partners. It’s an engaging, informative event that gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Learn from peers how to get the most out of the Unimarket solution.
- Hear from industry experts about procurement trends and developments.
- Participate in engaging roundtable discussions about procurement best practices.
- Network with colleagues and meet a variety of suppliers and strategic partners.
- Find out about the features and functionality being developed as part of Unimarket roadmap.
Attending Unimarket NOW will give you valuable insights into how an automated, integrated, streamlined procurement system can deliver real value to your organization. Let’s chat about how we can help you get the most out of attending Unimarket NOW.
Stay at the scenic Francis Marion Hotel.
The room rate at the Francis Marion Hotel is $239/night. A limited number of two-bed rooms are open, so be sure to book early.
Get to know keynote speaker, Meagan Johnson.
Meagan Johnson, Generational Humorist, is a speaker and author who uses humor and in-depth research to help businesses motivate and manage different generations.
Explore a historic Charleston landmark.
Enjoy our customer night out at The Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon. Tour the dungeon, then have dinner where George Washington once dined and where South Carolina leaders approved the U.S. Constitution.