Ready to collaborate with peer institutions and Unimarket leadership during this uniquely customer-focused event?
Thursday, September 20, 2018, 9 am – 4 pm EST
Touro College Campus, 500 7th Ave., New York, New York
Reserve your seat now. This is an opportunity to share your experiences with Unimarket, the Unimarket solution and your own procurement processes so we can learn from one another, and Unimarket can continue listening to you and working to provide procurement software designed to meet your needs.
Our next Unimarket NOW three-day user conference won’t take place until April 2019, so this Day of Collaboration is our signature customer event for 2018.
Day of Collaboration will be divided into sessions focused on eProcurement and eInvoicing in the morning followed by afternoon sessions focused on sourcing, contracts and expenses. Each session will include:
- A short Product Enhancements Review presented by Unimarket
- A compelling Customer Journey Story from a Unimarket customer
- A free-flowing Round-Table Discussion driven by Unimarket customers
This event will also feature:
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, two refreshment breaks and a post-event social hour where you can build relationships with your peers
- Opportunities to interact with Unimarket executive leadership, including Peter Kane, CEO; Darren Blakely, President North America; and Brian Sweeney, Head of Operations North America
To RSVP, please fill out the form here.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-524-8380. We look forward to collaborating with you!